Aphex™ Independent Lab Test Data
Killing germs is a serious business. At Aphex™ BioCleanse Systems, we back our products with independent lab testing. Our products are tested continually in order to assure the high-quality results our customers expect and deserve. At Aphex™ we develop complete protective systems for many industries, and each of our products is put through a rigorous series of tests to maintain our high standards.
- Preliminary Antimitotic Efficacy Study of the Provided “Prep-it” Solution Against Trichophyton Mentagrophytes
- An In-Vitro Time-Kill Evaluation of One Test Product When Challenged with Candida Auris and Candida Albicans
- Poultry Study: Effects of Bac-D on Hatchability, Conductance, Growth Rate and Feed Conversion on Turkey Poults
- Poultry Study: Effects of Bac-D on Total Aerobic Bacteria Naturally Found on Broiler Breeder Eggs
- IN-VITRO TIME-KILL EVALUATION WITH VARIOUS BACTERIAL SPECIES
- Human Coronavirus, strain 229E (ATCC #VR-740)
- MRSA: Testing DermAphex against the efficacy of commercially available alcohol based hand sanitizers.
- H1N1: Influenza A (H1N1) virus was used to determine antiviral efficacy of disinfection using DermAphex.
- Rhinovirus 39: Antiviral efficacy study on DermAphex hand sanitizer using a protocol comparable to ASTM E 1053-97.
- Clostridium Difficile: The disinfectant efficacy of DermAphex was tested against Clostridium difficile spores (ATCC 9689).
- NDM-1: DermAphex efficacy was tested against the NDM-1 carbapenem antibiotic resistant strain of Klebsiella pneumoniae.
- PRD-1: The disinfectant efficacy of DermAphex was tested against Bacteriophage PRD-1.
- E.coli: The disinfectant efficacy of DermAphex was tested against E.coli.
- Skin Test: DermAphex was tested its irritancy potential.
- Staphylococcus aureus ATCC-6538 SanAphex Test Results